Reported Speech collection dice
- REPORTING VERBS: Advice, Persuade / Convince, Inquire / Ask, State / Remark, Encourage / Talk sb into, Threaten
- SYNONYMS: Bossy / Patronizing, Selfish / Egocentric, Unpleasant / Disagreable, Gullibe / Credulous, Sociable / Friendly, Corageous / Brave
- OPPOSITES: Moody / Even-tempered, Predictable / unpredictable, Energetic / listless, Obstinate / Open-minded, Humble / Conceited, Reliable / Unreliable
- ADVERBS: Highly, Unusually, Suspiciously, Reluctantly, Anxiously, Violently
*Objectives: didactic resource,
– To develop and encourage, through play, the learning of Reported Speech.
– To improve the communication of expressions between students (ideas, actions, intentions) -To achieve reliable comprehension and analysis of statements/stories.
*Functions: Group activities/games. Includes: Teacher´s guide & pvc bag
*Material: Sublimated Cordura fabric
*Size: 10 x 10 x 10 cm
*CEFR Levels C1, C2